Online Webinar | Dealing with Bereavement and Loss during Covid-19
For individuals requiring a short bereavement awareness training session, we have developed a new online webinar Dealing with Bereavement and Loss during Covid-19. This short online training session can take place via Zoom.
The webinar would be most suitable for people who:
- are working in a variety of roles
- have clients who are bereaved
- have had little or no formal training in bereavement
What will the training cover?
- A short bereavement and loss exercise
- A basic introduction to some recent grief models and theory
- Self Care
- Signposting (with an emphasis on Leeds)
- Discussion on the impact of Covid-19 on bereavement and loss
The cost will be £50 per place. For further details and to register your interest, please contact us