Online Basic Bereavement Skills
Our in-house Basic Bereavement Skills training is available online to teams of staff and volunteers (up to ten people)
The training would be most suitable for people who:
- Work with bereaved people in general settings such as: health and social care, housing support, law firms, adult care, volunteer bereavement workers, faith and community groups
- Have had little or no formal training in bereavement
What will the training cover?
This Zoom session introduces some of the basic theories about the grieving process and develops skills and awareness in a small group through exercises and discussion.
At the end of the session participants should:
- Have a greater awareness and understanding of the grieving process.
- Feel more confident in addressing bereavement issues with the people they work with.
- Feel more confident in recognising what is part of the ‘normal’ grieving process and recognising when people need more specialised support.
“I think this will really help me support other people better”
“It was very comprehensive. there were good times for discussion and practical activities that helped expand on learning.”
“Great. well paced, nicely interactive”
Prices for our online half day Basic Bereavement Packages start at £350, (for voluntary and not-for-profit organisations), depending on how much additional adaptation is required to meet your team’s training needs. Please call 0113 225 3975 and leave a message with your contact details or email email@example.com.