‘Life, Loss, Learning and Legacy’ is a project run by Lippy People for those affected by bereavement to:
• share their experiences about how they have coped with the loss of loved ones;
• produce and share video stories to celebrate their formative lived experiences;
• and support their peers to better understand the learning and legacies taken from their experience.
‘Life, Loss, Learning and Legacy’ is currently supporting bereaved older men (60+) in Leeds.
Supporting bereaved older men to:
• be part of a peer-support network
• socialise and connect with peers facing similar circumstances,
• learn and develop new skills
• create and edit your own video-stories
• receive individual 1-2-1 coaching support
The Project is continuing to take place throughout COVID-19 and is open for new referrals. Please get in touch for more information.