We are delighted to announce that Leeds Bereavement Forum will be holding its first in real life Death Café since March 2020, as part of the Kinder Leeds Festival. Working in partnership with Kinder Leeds Festival and Jamyang Buddhist Centre.
Date, Venue and Time
- Date: Thursday 14 October at 11am-12pm
- Venue: Jamyang Buddhist Centre Leeds, Clyde Works, Ingram Rd, Leeds LS11 9RQ
As part of Kinder Leeds Festival we are also holding a virtual Death Café on Wednesday 13 October at 7pm.
What is a Death Café?
At a Death Café people, often strangers, gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss death. Death Cafés are an international movement dedicated to encouraging discussion about death and dying in a relaxed environment – a welcome opportunity to ask those awkward questions you always wanted to ask.
Kinder Leeds Festival
Leeds Festival of Kindness, Compassion & Wellbeing will take place from 10 – 16 October 2021. The festival is based on living system principles:
- Care for your SELF (so that you can)
- Care for OTHERS (so that all of us can)
- Care for our local PLACES (so that together we can)
- Care for our PLANET (so that all can flourish)
The Leeds Festival of Kindness Compassion & Wellbeing is a project of Compassion Unlimited CIC. For more information visit the Kinder Leeds Festival website.
Share this post