Leeds Bereavement Forum is looking to employ a new Finance Administrator. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will be responsible for the smooth running of the organisation’s finance and administration systems. You will be responsible for processing invoices on the purchase ledger system, managing petty cash and dealing with expense claims, along with responding to any other enquiries relating to finance or administration.
- Hours: 7.5
- Salary: NJC Scale: 17 £17,772 pro rata | Actual salary £3,554.40
- Closing Date: 4pm, Friday 17 November
- Interview Date: Thursday 30 November
Job Role Documents
- Download the Finance Administrator Job Description
- Download the Application Form
- Download the Candidate Guidance Note
- Download the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Established in 1996, Leeds Bereavement Forum is a small charity based in Leeds, which works to develop and improve bereavement services in the city.
• We signpost individuals to the most appropriate bereavement service either locally or nationally. You do not need to be referred to us, our service is free and open to all
• We provide training, information, events and conferences to people who work in the area of bereavement to support their professional development. We work in partnership with organisations across the city to improve the provision of bereavement services
• We campaign to help people talk more openly about dying, death and bereavement and to make plans for the end of life. We work in partnership with Dying Matters nationally and locally
Leeds Bereavement Forum is funded by the three Leeds Clinical Commissioning Groups. Our funding has been confirmed for the next two years from April 2017 to March 2019.
For any queries about the roles above please contact Jane Robinson, Manager, Leeds Bereavement Forum.
Share this post