Are you an experienced trainer with a personal and/or professional interest in bereavement? Are you passionate about helping others to improve the support they provide?
Our Trainer Offer
We currently work in partnership with highly experienced trainers, with a passion for increasing knowledge and understanding of bereavement, to deliver bereavement skills training to organisations in Leeds. We are seeking further trainers to join us on a freelance basis to deliver both our current half-day courses and to meet future demand for bereavement training. If you are successful at interview, we will ask you to secure your place on our two-day Train the Trainer course with a £50 deposit. Your deposit will be fully refunded following successful delivery of your first Leeds Bereavement Forum training course.
- Hours: Flexible
- Salary: £40 per hour (Freelance)
- Closing Date: 4pm, Monday 5 March
- Interview Dates: Thursday 22 March (am) and Friday 23 March (pm)
- Train the Trainer course: Wednesday 2 and Thursday 3 May
Once successfully trained, we will ask you to commit to being able to deliver a minimum of two courses a year for Leeds Bereavement Forum. However, please note there is no guarantee of us being able to provide you with a minimum amount of work as this will depend on the uptake of our training courses.
Trainer Role Documents
- Download the Trainer Role Description
- Download the Freelance Trainer Application Form
- Download the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
If you require further information please email Barbara Stewart or call 0113 225 3975.
Share this post