Leeds Bereavement Forum, working in partnership with Tenfold, the Learning Disabilities Forum for Leeds is co-producing a new training course to address the gaps in bereavement service provision for people with learning disabilities. We would like to meet individuals and organisations who can help us to develop this training course, so that we get it right for support workers who want to help people in the future. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t already attended a session as we aim to be as inclusive as possible.
Learning Disabilities and Bereavement Focus Group | Session 2
- Date: Wednesday 31 July 2019
- Time: 2pm-3.30pm
- Location: Leeds Bereavement Forum, 18a New Market Street Leeds, LS1 6DG
We are holding a second Focus Group to examine:
• Key themes and suggestions from our first Focus Group in May
• Feedback from Leeds Bereavement Forum’s annual conference in June examining Diversity and Inclusion in Bereavement Support
• Structure and ideas for future training course
Get in touch
Please let us know if you can join us, refreshments will be provided – email Leeds Bereavement Forum by Friday 26 July.
Share this post